THE WEBSITE CONTENT
2 The Content includes logos, trademarks, and service marks (collectively “Marks”) owned by bishkek.zoloto , and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in advance, in writing by bishkek.zoloto . Upon approval, we will provide you with bishkek.zoloto s Trademark and Brand Use Guideline.
3 You may use the Content online and solely bishkek.zoloto for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. No other use is permitted unless otherwise expressly permitted by GigSky. No distribution of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display, or otherwise use any portion of the Content without securing the prior written consent of bishkek.zoloto . Requests to use the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in this paragraph should be submitted to GigSky.
4 Free access to the Content is made available to you on the Website. In exchange for your free access to this content, you agree that you will not, and will not permit any third party to, remove, obstruct, modify, or otherwise interfere with the delivery or display of information from our affiliates, partners, or advertisers on the Website.
5 You may not frame or utilize framing techniques that involve any trademark, logo, copyrighted material, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of any portion of the Website without our express written consent. You may not alter or modify in any way, the Website including but not limited to using any software to suppress or alter the display of advertising on the pages of the Website. In addition, you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, robots, cancelbots, Trojan horse, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the Website.
6 1 A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2 Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed;
3 Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
4 Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5 A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6 1.6.6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7 Please note that attachments cannot be accepted at the e-mail address for security reasons. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed. bishkek.zoloto will terminate the account of any user that is determined to be a repeat copyright infringer.
(Effective 15 May 2018)
Welcome to `Bishkek zoloto !
However, we do want to let you know that Bishkek zoloto may provide third-party content or links to third-party websites or apps (or may include features that allow our Account Holders, like you, to connect to your Bishkek zoloto Account with third-parties, such as Apple, Microsoft, or Google apps and content). Every company is different, so when you leave our Services or interact with third-party features/services, you should read such third-party’s privacy policies and terms of service to understand how they may collect and share your information.
Use of Bishkek.zoloto Service, including GEM, is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer and Bishkek zoloto.
Non-compliance with our policy, or terms or policies of our Affiliates, may result in suspension or termination of Bishkek zoloto Service.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to misuse GigSky Service:
• to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (i.e.: not exclusively, allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
• to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
• to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
• To alter, disable, interfere with, or circumvent any aspect of Bishkek zoloto Service, including but not limited to security features of Bishkek zoloto Service.
• for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (i.e.: this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
• to interfere with the use of Bishkek zoloto Service, or the equipment used to provide Bishkek zoloto Service, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
• to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of Bishkek zoloto Service;
• to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
• to abuse Bishkek zoloto Service, or any interfaces provided with Bishkek zoloto Services, to access any other Bishkek zoloto product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Bishkek zoloto product or service.